In sixth grade, students can look forward to creating, imagining, working together, praying, and exploring. In a safe and lively learning environment, students can uncover and share the gifts they bring to the Villa Academy community. The following list of questions is a sample of how we may guide our classroom projects and learning:
- How can we use knowledge and creativity to solve complex real-world problems?
- What are effective ways to communicate clearly to a range of audiences and for a variety of purposes?
- How can we use leadership and teamwork to demonstrate academic and social successes?
- How can we use multimedia responsibly to communicate ideas effectively?
- How will we understand and apply the principles of Catholic Social Teaching?
- How can we view mistakes as learning opportunities?
- What are ways to foster integrity, honesty, compassion, empathy, and respect?
It will be a fantastic year!